Integrated network cable processing enterprise
The network cable manufacturer teaches you how to distinguish the network cables of Category 5, Super 5, and Category 6 cables as follows:
1. The internal structure of the Category 6 network cable and Category 5 network cable produced by the network cable manufacturer is different. The internal structure of the Category 6 network cable adds a cross frame, and the four pairs of twisted-pair cables are placed in the four grooves of the cross frame. The central cross skeleton rotates with the change of length;
2. The copper core sizes of Category 6 and Category 5 network cables produced by network cable manufacturers are different. Category 5 network cables have copper cores below 0.45mm, Category 5 network cables are 0.45mm-0.51mm, and Category 6 network cables are standard 0.56mm-0.58. mm.
3. The five types of network cables produced by network cable manufacturers: the outer skin will be marked with "CAT5", the transmission bandwidth is 100MHz, used for voice transmission and data transmission with a maximum transmission rate of 100Mbps, mainly used for 100M and 10M networks. Substitution of Cat 5e line.
4. The super-category-five network cable produced by the network cable manufacturer: the outer skin is marked with "CAT5e", the transmission bandwidth can be as high as 1000Mb/s, but it is generally only used in a 100Mb/s network, and only the desktop switch is connected to the computer. Class unshielded network cables must be supported by expensive special equipment.
5. Category 6 network cable: The outer skin is marked with the word "CAT6", which generally refers to unshielded network cables, which are mainly used in gigabit networks, and their transmission performance is much higher than the standard of Category 5 network cables.